The new Bee Sting Fix range features bee venom the latest anti-ageing active for younger looking skin.
We have included three different products to help target different areas of the face. We recommend using all three for the best results.Each product has its own benefits for the skin.
Are your eyes tired and lacking life? Bee Sting Fix Eye is a rich and stimulating eye cream to help bring the spark back to tired eyes. The bee venom helps to plump the sagging skin, whilst the cocoa butter helps to smooth and leave the skin feeling silky soft.
If your skin is looking flat and needs a boost, our Bee Sting Lifting Mask may be your answer. This is an express lifting effect mask that helps wrinkles appear visibly smoother and firmer! This product also gives that celeb contour effect making this a beauty essential.
Our final product in this range is the Bee Sting Cream Deluxe this cream can double up as a day and night cream. This cream acts a‘second skin’ it works as a shield and helps prevent from future wrinkles appearing. This deluxe dream helps to restore your skin, revealing a younger looking completion as well as protecting your skin!
We would say give all three a go! Bee Venom is the future ofbeating wrinkles and staying younger for longer. All of this range is nowavailable online, treat yourself this payday!
The golden globes showcased some amazing looks, as did the BAFTA’S here is our best dressed. The Golden globes is always a star studded event full of glamour and jewels, this year was no different. For us best dressed is not just about the best outfit but how the celeb wears their frock!It’s not easy to pick a favourite, we loved looks from Kate Beckingsale inZuhair Murad and Lupita Nyong'o in Ralph Lauren. But our best dressed has to be Margot Robbie, if you don’t know her name learn it! She recently starred in The“Wolf of Wall Street” she looked incredible in a tight fitting white dress with thigh high split. The perfect look between glamorous and sexy, we love her extra bit of bling on her pinky.
We are super excited about our New High Tech Body Fixes.This range features four body blends all containing different high tech ingredients, that help target different skin types.
Which body blend is perfect for you?
Is your skin looking dull and lacking life? Bee Sting Soufflé is the cream for you! Bee Sting is a super rich blend that will help to make your skin look visibly more plump. It will soothe, soften and create a more youthful looking skin.
For skin flaky and slightly oily? Our Powerful Glycolic Body Cream may be your answer! This blend helps to naturally exfoliate your skin,revealing smoother and brighter new skin.
If you feel like your skin is starting to show signs of ageing, why not try our Viper Venom Body Serum. This product is ideal for someone who wants to help beat wrinkles and tighten their skin! If this sounds like you, you will love our viper venom range check it out now online!
Our last product, but certainly not least the Hyaluronic Body Gel. If winter has got the better of your skin, why not add some moisture!This blend will help to tackle dry and flaky skin areas, to help skin become smother and soft!
So which blend is ideal for you? Can’t decide why not try them all!
Joey Essex, star of reality TV show The Only Way is Essex and star of I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here is the latest celeb to become addicted to the wrinkle busting and plumping, Frown Fix!
So why does Joey and other celebrities such as Mark Wright, Olly Murs and Simon Cowell love this product? Here’s why...
The concentrated formula plumps + smoothes the appearance of expression lines, fine lines + wrinkles; hydrating + moisturising skin to leave the face smooth + instantly younger.
Men are now using Frown Fix as part of their daily skincare regime and we don’t blame them!
Get yours here
Have you tried our NEW Body Blends?
With those darker nights coming and the gym becoming less and less enticing... the Body Blends from Nip+Fab have come at the perfect time!
So what are the Body Blends all about and which range are you perfect for?
Yoga Body Blends
Are you really into your classes especially yoga? Use the gorgeous Body Lotion and Body Wash to moisturise and unwind after a yoga class. Whilst the beautiful relaxing scent of Lavender works its magic, ingredients including glycolic, lactic + salicylic acids help to refine + improve the skin texture!
Energy Body Blends
Are you one for a high cardio work out? Boost your body with the Body Lotion and Body Wash before and after an intense run! The range moisturises and re-energises by combining a stimulating fragrance of lemon + grapefruit with balancing tea tree oil to help keep skin fresh + soft all day long.
Detox Body Blends
Have you had a heavy weekend or need to prepare yourself for the party season? The Detox range has a Body Lotion, Body Wash, Body Soak and Body Scrub and are all perfect if your body is desperate for some TLC. The range will cleanse away impurities, freshen the skin and will soften + smooth any dry skin. The range has a gorgeous fragrance of green tea, tea tree + jasmine with ingredients of Coconut Oil and Frankcense Oil.
So as you can see, there is a Body Blend range for everybody but which one will you chose? The best thing about these products is their huge bottles at 500mls!
When contemplating exercising, the idea of heading out into the summer sun and conveniently catching a tan whilst you work out, can be enough to make the prospect actually seem bearable.
But when the sub-zero temperatures arrive + the rain (or even worse the snow) is falling, it can be an easy decision to choose dryness and a few extra pounds over braving the rain in the name of a flat tum – (it will be hidden under a woolly jumper in winter anyway right?!) But instead of giving up hope + going into hibernation, take a look at our top tips for keeping yourself motivated…
1. Think of how hard you have worked to get to where you are It is likely that sweat, aches + tears were all ingredients in your summer exercise regime so don’t let that be for nothing. Stamina + strength are built over time so taking six months off to avoid the sleet and snow will send you back to square one. A person’s summer and winter routines are different so re-think how you can bring exercise into your winter one just like you did in the summer.
2. What about the party season?! When you walk into the party of the year, make sure people are looking at you for all the right reasons. Toned legs + a healthy glow are a much better reason to be gaining attention than the fact that you had to resort to sporting a onsie as it is all that currently fits you. As well as keeping up with the exercise add Nip+Fab’s body slim fix into your routine for firm skin that is sure to get heads turning.
3. Exercise inside For those who are working with the excuse that it is too cold or wet to exercise outside, sorry guys - there is a simple solution… exercise inside! Gyms, swimming pools, and work out classes are all ideal ways to keep fit when the winter chill kicks in, so don’t let that be an excuse for letting yourself go!
So whether you’re a swimmer or a runner a cyclist or a dancer, don’t let a drop in temperature mean a rise on them scales. Stay focussed, remember your goals + stay on track to ensure you look and feel just as wonderful in winter as you did in the summer.
First there were BB’s, now CC are the hot new letters on every make-up artists’ lips. Yes CC creams, or complexion correctors to use their full name, are the new kids on the block in beauty and we couldn’t be more excited about them.
If you haven’t been tempted to try a CC cream yet, now’s a great time to give them a go. Not only do they make a great base for your makeup, they give a natural looking, sheer coverage that allows your skin to breathe and isn’t heavy like a lot of foundations. CC’s are especially great for this time of year, when you want to make the most of your skin’s post holiday glow but still want to hide any blemishes or pesky redness.
Our CC cream is lightweight and crammed with oat extract to smooth and tone skin, as well as soline to keep skin moisturised for 24 hours. Light diffusing pigments in the cream brighten skin and leave your complexion looking radiant. You can even top this off with CC eye fix to brighten the eye area and get picture-perfect skin. Rumour has it Taylor Swift is a big fan, and if it’s good enough for her…
So what are you waiting for? Wave goodbye to foundation and say hello to your new beauty must-have.
It’s almost the end of summer (sob!) and we’re looking ahead to our beauty kit for September. Pesky winds and cold weather can play havoc with our skin in the colder months. Luckily, with these simple tips and a few great products you can have picture-perfect skin through to Christmas.
The key to great skin in the cooler weather is to slough off dead skin and reveal shiny new layers. We love the Glycolic Facial Scrub Fix, which not only gets rid of dead skin, but also clears out our skin at the same time. Did we mention it smells divine too? Moisturise to the Max
Heating and cold winds can make our skin look dull. Switch you light summer face cream to a richer one that boosts radiance and improves elasticity. And don’t forget every girl’s handbag essential – a great, nourishing lip balm.
Eat yourself healthy
Staying active and eating right is the best way to glow throughout the colder months (even if all you want to do is curl up in bed). Eat meals packed with omega-3 fatty acids, like fish and vitamins from fresh fruit and vegetables and nuts. And remember to stay hydrated!
On a mission for that killer bikini body but still a sucker for sweeties? Kick the sugar habit + eat your way to a perfect body with these top tips:
Eat more whole foods
The less processed food in your diet, the less added sugar you will consume. Choose fibre packed fruit + grains when you find yourself reaching for the chocolate bar to keep your sugar intake at a minimum.
Don’t sip the sweet stuff
Sweetened soft drinks, tea and fruit juices are always high in sugar with some containing up to a whopping 30g of sugar per serving. Opt for fresh water with a squeeze of lemon for a tasty, refreshing alternative.
Don’t skip meals
When you’re hungry, blood sugar levels can drop + this can have you reaching for sugary snacks. Make sure you eat little + often to stave off hunger pangs + candy craving alike.
We’re all for florals at Nip+Fab HQ + that’s why we were pleasantly surprised to see Jennifer Aniston rocking this cute floral number at the London premiere of her new film, We're the Millers. A far cry from her trademark LBD, Jen opted for a sweet summery number that perfectly complimented her signature beachy waves + California glow. Stepping out of her comfort zone, Jen proved she still has what it takes in the style stakes. It's safe to say this look is definitely a winner in our eyes! Tell us what you think of the style on Twitter @nipandfab.
Our recently launched Glycolic Range is flying off the shelves but is glycolic acid really good for your skin and should you be using it? Find out here:
Glycolic acid is on every Beauty Buff’s wishlist. Why, we hear you ask? This glowing skin essential is the ultimate youth boosting ingredient. It helps retexture the skin’s surface, working to break the bonds that hold dead skin cells together to reveal brighter, smoother skin. We'll drink to that! For best results, choose 1 or 2 products from the range and apply sparingly two – three times a week to ensure skin looks fresh, smooth + flawless.Tell us your favourite Glycolic Fix product on twitter @nipandfab
Summer is coming to an end + that means no more celebs showing off their summer style (sob)! There have been so many great styles this year but our best dressed celeb of the summer has to be...Miranda Kerr.
The Aussie model + organic skincare entrepreneur always gets it right. Whether it’s a floaty floral dress, denim cutoffs or super skinny jeans, this style icon can do no wrong in our eyes. Our favourite look was this high street cutaway floral dress paired with studded boots + designer sunnies – simple + stunning!
When it comes to getting your base right, primers can make all the difference between a lacklustre finish and a long lasting glow. For a super smooth finish every time, try these perfect priming tips;
When you overload on primer it can rub off under your foundation. A pea sized blob is all you need to cover your face sufficiently
Apply all over
Smooth any leftover primer onto your hands, neck and décolletage to create a soft glow + leave your skin looking instantly younger
Prime with patience
Wait for your moisturiser to sink in before applying your primer to make sure you achieve the smoothest possible finish
Desperate to get fit for summer but can’t find the time to work out? Try these fabulous 5 minute exercises to help firm, tone + slim in time for summer:
1. Express abs. Side bends are 28% more effective for sculpting abs than crunches. Do 12 reps on each side to whittle your waistline. Start in side plank on your right side. Extend your left arm above head + sweep this under your stomach, twisting until your torso is facing down.
2. Super squats. Jump squats are a great way to get your heart rate up + add muscle tone. Start in squat position with your knees bent and bum pushed out. Use your arms to propel into a jump + land in the squat position. Repeat for 30 seconds at a time.
3. Bye bye bingo wings. Target your triceps with this easy + super quick exercise. Sit on an exercise ball with knees bent 90 degrees, holding a dumbbell in each hand. Walk feet forward until upper back + rest your head on the ball. Lift hips, forming a straight line. Extend arms toward ceiling, then bend elbows to lower dumbbells behind you.
No matter how many lotions + potions we use, skin looks its best when it’s glowing from the outside in. Here are our top superfoods for the ultimate skin radiance:
Start snacking on hummus to help diminish the appearance of scratches, scars and dark spots. The protein found in chickpeas deliver the amino acids essential for tissue growth and repair
Our bodies convertthe Vitamin A found in apricots t retinol, a compound that helps produce new cells with smother-looking barriers that make skin appear younger – bonus!
Almonds contain essential fatty acids to make you glow plus they’re packed with Vitamin E to brighten drab, hungover skin by neutralising free radicals and brightening dullness.
Make your hair your best accessory this summer with the simple ponytail! We have some top tips on how to update the look from day to night for easy summer chic:
To get that rough, beachy texture there is no need to brush. Simply spritz some firm hold hairspray into your roots, use your fingers to separate and sweep hair up into a high pony. Rub the ends with your fingers to create a tousled, 'just stepped off the beach' finish.
Celebs like J.Lo love to work a sleek pony on the red carpet.. To create the look, use a nourishing hair oil to smooth hair and brush into a side parting before straightening. Next, pull your hair to the back an fasten at the nape of the neck. Finish with a mist of firm hold hairspray to make sure your style stays put all night.
The heat is on + we’re racking our brains (and our wardrobes) for some summer fashion inspiration! We’re so used to hiding behind layers that summer styles can be a bit of an alien concept. That’s why we are looking to Hollywood’s best fashionistas for a lesson in summer chic. We love Rachel Bilson’s take on floaty florals, Kate Bosworth’s bright mini dresses + Blake Lively’s white biker accents but our favourite summer style queen has to be Rosie Huntington Whiteley who gets it spot on in everything from daisy dukes to printed minidresses. Who do you look to for style inspiration? Let us know on Twitter @nipandfab
Have a burning beauty question you need answering? Need some top tips and advice on getting that killer bikini body? Our Founder and CEO Maria will be hosting a web chat with Cosmopolitan on Wednesday 17th July at 1pm! Post your questions at http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/community/forums/thread/1741390 + log on at 1pm Wednesday 17th July to take part in our LIVE chat where Maria will be on hand to answer all your beauty-related questions.
The sun starts shining + the shorts come out but if you suffer from cellulite (doesn’t everyone), dimply thighs can leave you feeling less than confident when it comes to baring all on the beach. Find out how to combat cellulite with our tips and advice:
Cellulite is actually a skin condition which explains why everyone from size 8 models to plus size beauties are affected. Fibrous bands in the skin pull down skin and fat cells close to the skin’s surface which is what creates that dimpled effect. How much you have is often hereditary but you can make it appear less prominent. It sounds obvious but drinking plenty of water + eating fresh fruit and veg can really help plump the skin, resulting in a smoother appearance. Also, leg workouts like squats + lunges followed by body brushing can increase circulation which keeps puffiness at bay. Finally, topical treatments like Cellulite Fix work to help drain fluid around the area leaving skin looking smoother + firmer – result!
Summer = sunshine which = happiness right? If the sun isn’t enough to boost your mood then have a read of these top tips to getting out of your funk + in the summer spirit:
1. Exercise! Getting out in the sun to have a jog in the park can really put you in a good mood. Exercise releases endorphins which can help elevate your mood + get you feeling super sunny
2. Soak up the sun. Stepping outside + basking in the sun’s rays for a just a few minutes can help on your way to happiness. Sunlight increases the level of vitamin D in your body, which in turn keeps serotonin (a feel-good hormone) high!
3. Tune in. Listen to your favourite summer songs + you’ll be happier in minutes. Songs we love activate the part of the brain that’s receptive to pleasure so stick on your ipod + enjoy.
4. Treat yourself. Taking time for yourself whether it's indulging in your favourite chocolate bar, watching a movie marathon or using your favourite beauty product can help you feel relaxed + happy instantly.
How do you get into the summer spirit?
Does your make-up slide off your face by lunch? Is your forehead a hot bed for oil production? Summer is here + with temperatures set to soar this weekend, that means more time spent in the sun yay! However, it does also mean more sweat + oil production which = super oily, shiny skin. Want to banish oil for good? Follow these top tips to keep skin looking matt perfect all day long!
1. Reach for salicylic acid. Skincare products containing this key ingredient will help deep cleanse pores + remove dead skin cells for a brighter, luminous complexion minus the shine!
2. Switch heavy foundations for tinted moisturisers or CC Creams with a lightweight SPF. This will allow skin to breathe + prevent breakouts. Finish with a matt powder to absorb any excess oil + keep skin shine free for longer
3. Use a mattifying primer like Shine Fix before make-up to help your make-up last longer. This light gel helps to soak up any excess oil around the T-Zone. Keep in your handbag to stave off any unwanted oil throughout the day!
It's Wimbledon which means super arm envy in the form of female tennis players. While we may not be able to get out on Centre Court + work our magic, there are some easy ways to get super sculpted like a tennis pro, here are our faves!
1. Try bicep lifts and tricep dips to get a full upper arm workout. We suggest putting a 5kg weight in your lap while pushing off on your triceps for even more resistance.
2. Press ups with a difference are great for adding definition to the arms. Grab two dumbbells and stand in press up position, bend each arm to your chest + repeat
3. Apply a firming, smoothing gel like Upper Arm Fix to the arm area for added tone + definition. Use after a workout for maximum results.
Summer is here + we’re all for making the most of the sun (while it lasts). Whether it’s riding your bike or getting off the bus a stop earlier, getting outdoors is also a great way to mix up your workout routines + get fit fast. Try these quick + effective outdoor exercises to help reshape your body + get you out in that sunshine!
1. Skipping. Jump rope is easier outdoors as there’s more room to play around with. Try 12 sets of 1 minute bursts, squeezing as many jumps in as you can to get your heart rate going + to burn fat
2. Burpees. A killer but it definitely works! This can be done in the park + is a great full body exercise. Start in press up position, jump your feet out and in and jump up before repeating. Do as many as you can for 1 minute before resting + repeating.
3. Stair climb. Stair sprints are a great way to work your thighs and butt + can be done on any outdoor stairwell (Rocky style). Do 30 seconds sprinting, 10 seconds resting + repeat as many times as you can.
The temperature is rising + you’re finding it hard to cool off but don’t worry, there is one handy tool that will help cool you down in an instant – the fridge! Sticking certain beauty products amongst your bottled water + veggies will help increase their shelf life + give you some heat relief. Here are our top picks.
1. Eye Creams. If your eyes are puffy from hayfever or sore from too much sun, keeping an eye cream like Dark Circle Fix in the fridge can help reduce redness and increase anti inflammatory properties - result!
2. Perfume. High temperatures can alter the scents of perfume + ruin your favourite scent. Keeping your perfume chilled could give it an extra 5 years of shelf life, plus a cooling spritz before you head out for work does wonders to wake you up!
3. After sun. An oldie but a goodie, stashing your after sun in the fridge helps cool inflamed sunburn for a quick way to bring relief to parched skin. Choose a product with aloe vera for more skin soothing benefits.
With today’s busy lifestyle, it can be hard to dedicate time to a fixed beauty routine. Luckily we’ve got some multi tasking hero products to help tackle your beauty problems in one!
Hydrated skin? Check Plumped wrinkles? Check Illuminated glow? Triple check! Instant Radiance Wrinkle Fix is the new miracle daily moisturiser with a difference. Packed with hyaluronic filling spheres, grapeseed and meadowfoam seed oil, skin will look brighter + more rejuvenated after just 1 pump!
Need to tone up your body + don’t want to focus on just 1 area? Try Body Slim Fix! This 2-in-1 fitness formula hydrates + tones the skin, improving the appearance of body contours for a firmer, slimmer appearance.
Want to de-puff, smooth + soothe tired eyes in one? Styllist Beauty Award winning eye cream Dark Circle Fix can do just that! This 3-in-1 fast acting formula reduces the appearance of puffiness, dark circles + premature ageing.